March 1, 2022
- 1. Principle
Yasuda K.K. recognizes the personal information of our guests who use hotel hisoca ikebukuro (hereinafter referred to as “the hotel”) and handles it with care.
The hotel complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003) (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”), related laws and regulations and guidelines of the Personal Information Protection Commission and the public agency in charge and ensures the proper collection, use, and management of personal information under the following policy.
- 2. Acquisition of personal information
- The hotel shall acquire personal information from our guests in an appropriate and fair manner based on the purposes of use specified below.
Personal information obtained by the hotel from guests shall include name, company name, home and work addresses, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, nationality, as well as requests related to guest rooms, etc., and destinations before and/or after their stay set forth by laws, ordinances, etc.
- 3. Purposes of use of personal information
Personal information the hotel obtains from our guests shall be used for the following purposes (disincluding cases set forth in laws and ordinances):
- 1. To provide hotel services such as accommodations, dining, and more
- 2. In the event that the hotel needs to contact the guest for inquiries regarding reservations or other items in the agreement
- 3. For analyzation to help improve hotel services and products when performing statistical analysis, data will be used in a format that does not allow for individual identification.
- 4. To notify guests of hotel services, and new products information
- 5. To improve hotel services and the value and quality of our products
- 6. To provide services and products in response to the wishes of our guests
- 7. For other duties performed by the hotel
- 4. Outsourcing of the handling of personal information
- The hotel may entrust contractors with part of the business handling personal information. In this case, the hotel will select contractors who are recognized to handle personal information in an appropriate manner, and the hotel will determine, in outsourcing contracts, etc., matters that are necessary to prevent the leaking of our guests’ personal information, such as the management of personal information, confidentiality and prohibition of resupply of personal information, and conduct appropriate supervision by ensuring that the contractors implement appropriate management of personal information.
- 5. Security control measures, etc.
- The hotel will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up to date and delete personal information when the need to keep it ceases to exist. In addition, the hotel will put in place the necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent the leakage, loss, misuse or falsification of, or fraudulent access to, any personal information.
The hotel uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to send and receive personal information online with guests on the hotel website.
- 6. Provision of personal information to third parties
- The hotel will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party, with the exception of when the hotel has duties based on laws and regulations and when the hotel has special reasons to cooperate with government agencies under special circumstances.
- 7. Procedures for disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
When a guest requests (1) disclosure, (2) correction, deletion, addition, or (3) suspension of use or removal of their own personal data possessed by the hotel in the manner prescribed, the hotel will, upon confirming that the person making the request is the person in question (or an authentic proxy), take the following actions within a reasonable period and scope.
However, please be aware that, if we are unable to confirm the identity of the person in question (or proxy), and all or part of the request may be refused in cases in which there is a risk of harm to the life, physical safety, property, or other interests of the person in question or a third party; a risk of significant interference with the hotel’s business; or the risk of any other violation of the law.
Should you wish to make any of the requests regarding personal data held by the hotel listed above, contact the hotel using the following contact information, and the hotel will send you the prescribed application form in the mail. Fill out this application form, attach documents necessary for identifying the person in question (or their proxy), and return it to us.
To protect privacy, replies from the hotel shall, as a general rule, be directed to the individual making the request (not a proxy). Therefore, note that even if the request is made by a proxy, replies may be sent directly to the individual making the request.。
- 8. Point of contact for inquiries about personal information
The contact information for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information held by the hotel is as follows
Personal Information Manager of hotel hisoca
Address: 1-10-4 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 171-0021 Japan
- This policy will be reviewed and revised as appropriate in accordance with changes in laws, regulations, etc. and for further improvements in personal information protection.
- 10. Personal information on other websites linked with the Company’s website
- The hotel’s website provides links to third party (other companies and associations) websites to provide our guests with convenient and useful information and services. The hotel accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding the collection and handling of personal information conducted on such other websites.